real PE at home includes an online programme which supports families to be active, play and learn together. It includes a programme specifically for children in Early Years and Key Stage 1 with 12 themes, 6 areas, over 250 activities and challenges and 1000s of hours of fun and activity. This programme is great for family play and fun.
For children in Key Stage 2, there are carefully selected personal best challenges, skills and games designed for the home and garden.
Daily and weekly guidance is provided for both programmes in addition to an option to choose your own themes and activities.
There are so many benefits to being active, not only to our physical wellbeing but also to our emotional and mental health, especially in such testing times for all of us. We hope that the ideas help support you and your family to stay fit and healthy in the coming months. Here are the details to access real PE at home:
The website address is: home.jasmineactive.com
Parent email: email@example.com
Click here to view more information to support you including a user guide and FAQs.
I wanted to make you aware that Joe Wicks, also known as The Body Coach, runs virtual PE classes every weekday to ensure that children are still keeping fit from home. This is a great way for children to maintain being active and promotes positive physical and mental well-being.
Please have a look at the following link if you would like more information.
Check out the 'PE - Get Active' section from the link below:
In addition to this, there are a number of great resources that you can access for free at home to help your child remain active during this time away from school, including:
• Kidz Bop - Easy to follow dances
• Cosmic Kids Yoga – Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation designed especially for kids aged 3+, used in schools and homes all over the world.
• GoNoodle - GoNoodle videos get kids moving to be their strongest, bravest, silliest, smartest selves.
There are also a variety of curriculum linked resources that can be used to help your child while learning at home, including:
• BBC Super Movers - Fun curriculum linked resources to get your class moving while they learn.
• Premier League Primary Stars - Premier League Primary Stars uses the inspiration and fun of sport to connect pupils’ learning to the world around them.