How do you promote inclusion within school? Including day and residential trips?
- We offer a fully inclusive curriculum
- Differentiation and personalised learning
- An alternative curriculum can be offered to children with complex needs (those awarded an Education and Health Care Plan) following advice from experts
- Children are paired in a variety of ways to enable them to support one another
- All children have access to all day and residential trips with additional support being provided as required. Destinations are assessed for suitability to allow equal access
- Reasonable adjustments are made to ensure that all children can participate fully in the curriculum (see Accessibility Plan)