What input do you receive from Therapists/Advisory Teachers/other specialist support services?
- Solihull Inclusion Support Service – Advice given on Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Physical Impairment
- SENTAA - Assessment, advice and support on Communication and Language Difficulties (CLD)
- Occupational Therapist – offers advice regarding specialist equipment and programmes
- School Nurse – available on request, offers support to write care plans
- Physiotherapist – offers advice regarding programmes
- Hearing Impairment team – advice and monitoring of children with hearing impairment and their equipment
- Speech and Language Therapist – assessment, advice and monitoring of children with speech and language difficulties
- Family Support Worker (FSW) - advises parents on Early Help, leads LINCS/CAMHS meetings and supports children and parents through difficulties.