What input do you receive from Therapists/Advisory Teachers/other specialist support services?
- Solihull Inclusion Support Service – Advice given on Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Communication and Language Difficulties (CLD) , Social, Emotional and mental health (SEMH) and Physical Impairment.
- Occupational Therapist – offers advice regarding specialist equipment and programs
- School Nurse – available on request, offers support to write care plans
- Physiotherapist – offers advice regarding programs
- Hearing Impairment team – advice and monitoring of children with hearing impairment
- Speech and Language Therapist – assessment, advice and monitoring of children with speech and language difficulties
- Family Support Worker (FSW) - advises parents on Early Help, leads LINCS/CAMHS meetings and supports children and parents through difficulties.