Welcome to Year 2
Mrs Donkin (Friday pm)
This half-term, our focus will be addition and subtraction. Try these fun games to support your learning!
This half-term our topic is 'Living Things'. We will consider the characteristics of living things and the differences between things that are alive, dead or those things that have never been alive. We will also consider why plants are classed as 'living things'.
Jigsaw - 'Dreams and Goals'
This half-term we will learn the following:
- To know that a goal is something I want to achieve and understand that small steps can me made to meet these over time
- To understand that ‘doing well’ means seeing progress in anything that I do
- To understand that working with others will help me as they may know things I do not
- To know that contributing to a group and helping them can make me feel happy and proud
- To know that working cooperatively means listening to others as well as giving my own ideas.