Home Page

Input from Specialist Support Services

What input do you receive from Therapists/Advisory Teachers/other specialist support services?

  • Solihull Specialist Inclusion Support Service – Advice and training given on Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD),  Speech, Language and Communication Disorders (SLCD), Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Physical Disability (PD) alongside the Early Years Team (EY)
  • SENTAA - Assessment, advice and support on Communication and Learning Difficulties (CLD)
  • Occupational Therapist – offers advice regarding specialist equipment and programmes
  • School Nurse – available on request, offers support to write care plans
  • Community Paediatric Nursing team - advice on specific medical conditions
  • ADHD Clinical Nurse Specialist - advice and monitoring of children with ADHD

  • Physiotherapist – offers advice regarding programmes

  • Hearing Impairment team – advice and monitoring of children with hearing impairment and their equipment
  • Speech and Language Therapist – assessment, advice and monitoring of children with speech and language difficulties
  • Child and Family Support Worker (CFSW) - signposts parents to external experts and agencies, supports children and parents through difficulties and works on a 1:1 with vulnerable individuals