What input do you receive from Therapists/Advisory Teachers/other specialist support services?
- Solihull Specialist Inclusion Support Service – Advice given on Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Speech, Language and Communication Disorders (SLCD), Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Physical Disability (PD) alongside the Early Years Support and Assessment Team (EYSAT)
- SENTAA - Assessment, advice and support on Communication and Learning Difficulties (CLD)
- Occupational Therapist – offers advice regarding specialist equipment and programmes
- School Nurse – available on request, offers support to write care plans
- Physiotherapist – offers advice regarding programmes
- Hearing Impairment team – advice and monitoring of children with hearing impairment and their equipment
- Speech and Language Therapist – assessment, advice and monitoring of children with speech and language difficulties
- Child and Family Support Worker (CFSW) - advises parents on Early Help, leads LINCS/CAMHS meetings and supports children and parents through difficulties.